Get your VPN credentials, VPN Setup files, CA Certificate and Hostname of your Gateway.
Go to the DD WRT interface and open the Services tab followed by VPN, and Enable the VPN Client at the bottom of the page.
- CVE32019-14899 Mitigation
- User Pass Authentication
- Advance Option - NAT
Enter GoodAccess Credentials
- Server IP/name - Hostname of GoodAccess Gateway (Step 1)
- Username - VPN Username (Step 1)
- Password - VPN Password (Step1)
Set the rest of the configuration as shown in the screenshot below
- Port - 1194
- Tunnel Device - TUN
- Tunnel Protocol - udp4
- Encryption Cipher - AES-256-GCM
- Hash Algorithm - SHA256
- TLS Cipher - None
- Compression - Disabled
- Tunnel UDP MSS-Fix - Disabled
Enter all the necessary Keys and Certificates (CA certificate and Setup Files from STEP 1).
Open Certificates and Keys in Notepad and copy the details:
- TLS Key - ovpn-key.key
- CA Cert - ca.crt
- Public Client Cert - user.cert.crt
- Private Client Key - user-key.key
Don't forget to Save and Apply Settings.
You can check if the modem has connected in the GoodAccess Acces log or check you IP at www.whatismyip.com.