Comment on page
This guide will show you how to whitelist your GoodAccess IP address in Magento.
- You must have Admin credentials to access the Magento Cloud Staging and Production environments.
- You will also need a list of client IP addresses to include on the allow list
Login to the Magento Admin interface, click Stores > Settings > Configuration > Advanced > System.
Expand Full Page Cache > Fastly Configuration > Edge ACL.
Create the ACL container:
- Click Add ACL.
- On the ACL Container page, enter a ACL name—
- Select Activate after the change to make your changes to the version of the Fastly service configuration that you are editing.
- Click Upload to attach the ACL to your Fastly service configuration.
Add the list of IP addresses allowed to access the Magento Admin UI:
- Click the Settings icon for the
- Add and save the IP Value for each client IP address.
- Click Cancel to return to the system configuration page.
Click Save Config.
Refresh the cache according to the notification at the top of the page.