Comment on page
Forward specific incoming traffic to your Gateway to an internal private IP address of your Team Member.
This feature is available in the Essential plan and higher.
We highly recommend opening only the ports you need.
Opening the whole range of ports (i.e. 1-65535) presents a high security risk to your network.
In case you want to create a rule for both protocols using same port number, you need to create separate rule for each protocol.
- Team Member: Choose a Member you want to forward incoming traffic to
- Service Name: Name the new port forwarding rule
- Public Port / Range: Enter the public port number or range
- Local Port / Range: Enter the local port number or range
- Protocol: Select the TCP or UDP protocol