Comment on page
This guide will show you how to whitelist your GoodAccess IP address in Google Cloud.
Open VPC Network > Firewall > Create Firewall rule.
- Enter a Name
- Logs - Optional - Logs traffic related to the rule (this may increase the costs of your Google service)
- Network - Choose the network which contains resources you want to allow-list
- Priority - Leave default values
- Direction of traffic - Ingress
- Actions on match - Allow
- Targets - All instances in the network
- Source filter - IP ranges
- Source IP ranges - GoodAccess Gateway IP/32 (example: 22.214.171.124/32)
- Second source filter - None
- Protocols and ports - Allow all
- Click Create