The configuration steps vary depending on your Salesforce license:
- For Enterprise, Unlimited, Performance, or Developer Edition - go to Setup, search for "Profiles" using the Quick Find box, navigate to Profiles, and select the respective profile for which you want to apply the restrictions.
- For Group or Personal Edition - go to Setup, search for "Session Settings" using the Quick Find box, navigate to Session Settings.
- For Professional Edition - the location of IP Range configuration depends on whether you have the "Edit Profiles & Page Layouts" org preference enabled (add-on feature).
- If this feature is enabled, IP Ranges are located in individual profiles.
- If this feature is disabled, IP Ranges are available on the Session Settings page.
Click on New in the Login IP Ranges list.
Enter your GoodAccess Gateway's Dedicated IP into both, IP Start Address and IP End Address fields.
Click on Save.
Congratulations! Your SalesForce CRM is now protected from unauthorized access.