Go to Clouds & Branches and add a new Branch Connector.
Save these details for next configuration of Cisco.
Go to Cisco and create IP Sec profile
- Profil name - it is up to you
- Keying mode - Auto
- IKE Version - IKEv2
- Rest of configuration is the same like configuration in previous step
Go to VPN -> Site-To-Site
- Connection name - it is up to you
- IPsec Profile - your created profil for VPN
- Remote Endpoint - Static IP + IP of your GoodAccess Gateway
Local Group Setup
- Local Identifier Type - Local WAN IP
- Local Identifier - your public IP (It should be populated automatically)
- Local IP Type - Subnet
- IP Address - IP of your network
- Subnet Mask - your Subnet Mask
Remote Group Setup
- Remote Identifier Type - Remote WAN IP
- Remote Identifier - IP of your GoodAccess Gateway
- Remote IP Type - Subnet
- IP Address - subnet of GoodAccess Gateway (check second screen below)
- Subnet Mask - 255.255.252.0
Switch to Advanced Setup and enable DPD.
Click on Red floppy disk to get to Configuration Management and click on Apply.